Friday, May 8, 2015

Updated Book Boyfriend List!!!!!!

So with reading some new books I have to update the Book Boyfriend list and I don't have the heart to take anyone off so here is my top 21 book boyfriends
 
Top 21 Book Boyfriend
 
 
  1. Dr. Peter Ferro Granz- from the Damaged and Life Before Damaged series by H.M. Ward
  2. Tyler Chamberlain- from Pretending He's You by Stacey Mosteller
  3. David Pearson- from Save Me From Myself by Stacey Mosteller
  4. Sean Ferro- The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward
  5. Jace Vasquez- The Elemental Series by Nikki Sparxx ( formally known as Nikki Narvaez)
  6. Wyatt Parker-Never Wanted More by Stacey Mosteller
  7. Trystan Scott- The Secret Life Of Trystan Scott by H.M. Ward
  8. Jon Ferro- Stripped series by H.M. Ward
  9. Bryan Ferro- The Proposition series by H.M. Ward
  10. Blake Landon-  The Hacker series by Meredith Wild 
  11. Christian Gray- Fifty Shades of Gray E.L. James
  12. Dimitri Belikov- The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  13. Jacob Black- Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
  14. Damon Salvatore- The Vampire Diaries by Crissy Calhoun 
  15. Patch- Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
  16. Cam- The Fallen series by Lauren Kate
  17. Hunter- Wrecked series by Priscilla West
  18. Andrew Peterson- When The Heart Heals by Simone Beaudeliare
  19. Brandon Hastings- The Ex Games by J.S. Cooper
  20. Ethan Wate- Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia
  21. Xavier Woods- Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto

Now remember guys the list is subject to change due to the books I read, and it just so happens that Tyler REALLY does it for me. The hair, the piercings, the tattoos, the fact that he's a musician, AND has an extremely hot accent I mean come on. What girl wouldn't drool over him. Like I said I still love my southern gentlemen David but a new book things get changed around a little bit.
Have fun and read a good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~*


No comments:

Post a Comment