Friday, May 1, 2015

Life Before Damaged 6!!!!

LBD 6 Boo-freaking-ya!!

SoOoOoOoO I just got my ARC for LBD 6 and if you don't know what that stands for you should! It means Life Before Damaged Peter Ferro #1 on the book boyfriend list. Well any who this book was amazingly awesome (as to be expected from H.M. Ward). This book leaves off right from the end of LBD 5 which is awesome, there is no catch up or flashbacks or anything. When I got done reading this book I'm not gonna lie I threw my phone and yelled OMFG WTF but the actual words not just the letters. Yeah I kinda get into my books, and stuff like that happens when your author is the Queen of freaking cliffhangers! This book is incredible and if you don't get this book  when it goes live then they're maybe something wrong with you (just sayin). Well I don't want to say really anything before this book goes live a ruin it because I have a habit of spoiling things I really enjoy and want other people to get into. BUUUUUUT when the book does go live expect A LOT more yummy juicy details ;p
 
Have fun and enjoy a good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~* 

No comments:

Post a Comment