Friday, August 28, 2015

War of Destiny: Lost Soul



HELLO My Bloggy Peeps!!!

Ok so I think its official, all these authors are trying to kill me of a broken heart. I needed a box of tissues and some comfort from Ben & Jerry's for this one no joke. I'm going to TRY and not spoil very much for you guys but it maybe a wee bit hard because this book is totally gush worthy. Time for the debrief peeps!

Julia is a vampire who’s just about over 500 years old in the present day. Memories of her life not only as a human but as a young vampire as well keep coming to her and so she decides to write everything down. Her story starts in 1492, where she was "lucky" enough to be born into a pretty wealth family not like royalty or anything but pretty much well off. Julia falls in love with Adam the son of one of servants (oooppps! She grew up with the guy what do you people expect!) and is heartbroken when her family,forces her into an arranged marriage at the age of 15 (I know eww right?!?) to this MAN named Gregory (BOOOOOO). But that's not even the most sucky part of it all, the guy she is married to is a very powerful man he is even more powerful than her family but the dude has a wicked dark side, and punishes her however and whenever he likes. 

Julia finds that she has to deal with Gregory by herself after trying to talk to her family only to get punished even worst (they wont be winning any parent of the year awards for sure). The only one she can depend on is her sister and then later her brother-in-law, She eventually closes herself off from them to try to protect them ( Aww the poor girl). After what I would call the worst thing any woman could ever go through she meets a stranger named Sammuel and he offers what only can be a miracle. Little does she know at the time that he's a vampire and that her life is going to change in my opinion for the better...

I am left wanting another one I don't know if there is another one out yet or if there is going to be one coming out soon but as soon as I find out I will let ya'll know. Have a great day and read a good book, I know I will *~~Gabby~~*

Amazon:


Goodreads:


No comments:

Post a Comment