Saturday, June 6, 2015

Coming Soon!!!

Coming Soon To An Electronic Device Near You!

 

 
This is a great quick read that will be coming at you later today or tomorrow.
 

AND DEN THE MOTHER OF ALL HOT TAMALES

 

 
BAM WHAT!!!!!!!! Heck yeah my upmost favorite author Stacey Mosteller! Yeah Yeah Yeah I know my favorite author is like the flavor of the week so what Stacey is amazing author and person as well. With saying THAT I want it to be known that I still love Holly from the bottom of my heart! BUT those juicy blog post wont be done until later this week. I know I know it sucks but that funny thing called life is riding my butt (again). Its the last week of school for my boys my house looks like it threw up kids stuff and my baby is getting over being sick. But it really isn't so hard to vaccum and read at the same time so they will come at you soon cross my heart. Well peeps I'm out. *yells over shoulder* Will you stop barffing up freaking Toys-R-Us in my living room please! lol Have fun and read a good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~*
 



No comments:

Post a Comment