Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Book Boyfriend list (updated)

Ok so I've been kind of down in the dumps lately like I thought I was gonna die there for a bit but I have pulled through!!!!!!!! In my moments of near death (if you haven't noticed by now I'm exaggerating) I went back and re-read some of my favorite books. In doing so I kinda had a wee bit changing of heart on some of the men on my book boyfriend list, and as result of that I HAD to move my guys around I just had to.... But knowing me Im'ma whined up switching things around again once a new book comes out but thats all fine and dandy. Tyler and Peter have been battling it out for some time now but in my sick haze Tyler has come out on top. Not to mention both boys have new books coming out soon which would mean......... Dum Dum Dum another change (maybe). Have a good day and enjoy a good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~* 
  1. Tyler Chamberlain- from Pretending He's You by Stacey Mosteller
  2. Dr. Peter Ferro Granz- from the Damaged and Life Before Damaged series by H.M. Ward
  3. David Pearson- from Save Me From Myself by Stacey Mosteller
  4. Sean Ferro- The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward
  5. Ryker Campbell_ from The Scars Of Us by Nikki Sparxx (formally known as Nikki Narvaez)
  6. Dimitri Belikov- The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  7. Jace Vasquez- The Elemental Series by Nikki Sparxx ( formally known as Nikki Narvaez)
  8. Wyatt Parker-Never Wanted More by Stacey Mosteller
  9. Trystan Scott- The Secret Life Of Trystan Scott by H.M. Ward
  10. Bryan Ferro- The Proposition series by H.M. Ward
  11. Jon Ferro- Stripped series by H.M. Ward
  12. Blake Landon-  The Hacker series by Meredith Wild 
  13. Christian Gray- Fifty Shades of Gray E.L. James
  14. Jacob Black- Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
  15. Damon Salvatore- The Vampire Diaries by Crissy Calhoun 
  16. Patch- Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
  17. Cam- The Fallen series by Lauren Kate
  18. Hunter- Wrecked series by Priscilla West
  19. Andrew Peterson- When The Heart Heals by Simone Beaudeliare
  20. Brandon Hastings- The Ex Games by J.S. Cooper
  21. Ethan Wate- Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia
  22. Xavier Woods- Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto


No comments:

Post a Comment