Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life Before Damaged 7 by H.M. Ward!!!!!

Whoop Whoop It's Ferro Time!!

Warning Spoilers May Appear!

DA-DAMN!!!!!!!! 
Oh and throw in a Holy Fuck-Nuggets for good measure.
Gina is so kick-ass in this book whether or not she realizes it or not. Umm who has the balls to slam a door shut on Mamma Ferro and then yell at her umm anybody no but Gina does. Jenny is taking hold a little bit more every time Gina just lets lose and relaxes. Why? WHY? Gina knows she 'cares' about Peter but we alllllllllllllll know its a lot more than just 'cares'; Oh and Pete I wanna kick him in his very bite-able derriere. He is so hot and than cold it is soooooooooo annoying one minute you see his soft side and than WHAM! He does something extremely dickish, like oh lets just say decide to take part in some Reality T.V. You can tell he cares about Gina you see it in little bits and pieces, why can't they just quit with the mind fucking already?!?!?!?!?! But all in all it was amazing when it goes live you bloggy peeps better show Holly some love and get your copy of LBD 7 it is just amazeballs plain and simple. I'll post my link for my review on Good reads and when the book is available on all other sites I will post reviews and book links. Have a awesome day and read a good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~*

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment