Friday, July 17, 2015

Nightmare Fuel by Wesley Thomas

The Things Nightmares Are Truly Made Of


Really this book is so accurately named, after reading these stories no matter if it was right before bed or first thing in the morning; I had some wicked dreams. Wesley has a way of writing that is incredibly graphic and detailed. His stories have a way of haunting you not only at night, but also during the safety of daylight. During a nice beautiful day outside with my children and family, I was sitting down in the grass watching them run around and play when I felt something crawling on my legs. To my surprise it was just a small, tiny little ant; anyone's normal reaction to that would be the swipe it off and then move on with their day. Me on the other hand after reading Wesley's book screams, stands up and starts frantically swiping my whole body to make sure there were no more ants on me. While frantically swiping my body I'm crying out "No, no , no , no, no, no, no, off, off, off off!" Oh and if you've ever seen the movie Jeepers Creepers well that Scarecrow had nothing on Wesley's Scarecrow in Scarecrow, Scarecrow. All in all this book is exactly what I expected from a horror book. I've said it once before and I will say it again Stephan King really needs to watch his back because Wesley Thomas is quickly becoming a rising star. Well that all for me folks you know to look for the links down below. Have a great day and read and good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~*

Ok so the book hasn't gone live yet so I don't have anything other than Goodreads to post as of yet. This creeptasticlar book comes out July 31st and you best better believe that I will have every link possible for this baby when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment