Thursday, April 16, 2015

Book Boyfriends List!!!!!!!!

I told ya'll I would put up my Book Boyfriend List so here it is!!!
Top 20 Book Boyfriends
  1. Dr. Peter Ferro Granz- from the Damaged and Life Before Damaged series by H.M. Ward
  2. David Pearson- from Save Me From Myself by Stacey Mosteller
  3. Sean Ferro- The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward
  4. Jace Vasquez- The Elemental Series by Nikki Sparxx ( formally known as Nikki Narvaez)
  5. Wyatt Parker-Never Wanted More by Stacey Mosteller
  6. Trystan Scott- The Secret Life Of Trystan Scott by H.M. Ward
  7. Jon Ferro- Stripped series by H.M. Ward
  8. Bryan Ferro- The Proposition series by H.M. Ward
  9. Blake Landon-  The Hacker series by Meredith Wild 
  10. Christian Gray- Fifty Shades of Gray E.L. James
  11. Dimitri Belikov- The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  12. Jacob Black- Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
  13. Damon Salvatore- The Vampire Diaries by Crissy Calhoun 
  14. Patch- Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
  15. Cam- The Fallen series by Lauren Kate
  16. Hunter- Wrecked series by Priscilla West
  17. Andrew Peterson- When The Heart Heals by Simone Beaudeliare
  18. Brandon Hastings- The Ex Games by J.S. Cooper
  19. Ethan Wate- Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia
  20. Xavier Woods- Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto
These men have truly made my life very interesting. I love all of these authors and it was really hard to put them into a certain order this is pretty much how I feel right now at the moment. Who knows a new book can come out to their series and it could change my mind about the spot where they are, they could move up or down you never know??
Have fun and enjoy a good book I know I will *~~Gabby~~*


No comments:

Post a Comment