Saturday, September 26, 2015

To Live Again by Melody Dawn




Hello my bloggy peeps!!!! Today as you can see ^^^^^^ I will be gushing over To Live Again by Melody Dawn. Well ok soooo I am going to start off with, within the first 3 chapters I was curled up in a ball crying like a baby for its momma. Ok I know I cry a lot over the last few books that I have read but I mean come on!!! I officially think all the authors in the world have gotten together and are trying to kill me of a broken heart over these things that happen in these books. I know I'm not making much sense buuuuuuuut I don't want to give anything away which BTW is really flipping hard to do with all this epic craziness and all. SoOoOoOo our MC (main character ) in this story is named Chloe and she has something life altering happen to her and I don't mean in the good way either. She completely withdraws into herself and is determined to be set on the path of self hate for the rest of her life. Well her best friend Madison, hates that she does that to herself and thinks that she is so wrong. Uhhh hmmm I agree with Madison like 100%. But anywho one day she goes to school and this Smexy beast is sitting in her seat by the name of Jayson Reece. Yumm-o Jayson and guess what he has a twin Connor drool. Well things go from your in my seat to so much more within a very quick amount of time and I love it!!!! This book goes live very soon so keep your eyes peeled ladies!!!! This may be Mrs. Dawns first novel but I so cannot wait to see what comes next from this amazing author!! Well have a great day and read a good book, I know I will *~~Gabby~~*




Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment