Monday, March 30, 2015

Welcome To My Page!!!!!

Hey guys I'd like to introduce to you myself . My name is Gabby Hillier and I am and avid book nerd. I enjoy all most any kind of books I've not only posted reviews on Amazon but Goodreads as well. I just launched my official Facebook page for my reviews if you want to head over there and like and check it out that's its totally fine. I'll post down bottom all the links you guys will need to get all things Gabby. If any of you have any questions comments concerns just let me know I'll be more than happy to assist you any way I can. I intend on this being a fun place where I let everyone know how I feel about the books that are in my life. I will only give and leave honest reviews, I'm not here to bash any book or author even if I don't like a book I will put in decent terms why the writing didn't agree with me. OK folks till next time



                                                                             ~*~Gabby~*~





Facebook review Page:
www.facebook.com/gabbyshonestbookreviews/info?tab=page_info

Goodreads:
www.goodreads.com/user/show/35351131-gabby-hillier

Amazon:
www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AIFK139X2DCWU/ref=pdp_new

Email:
gabbyshonestbookreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment