Friday, November 6, 2015




I am in a state of utter shock!!! I have never done this before and I hope that I never ever in my life do this again and to such an amazing book I can’t even begin to tell you how awesome it is. The books release was Oct 11th and I didn’t get my review up or my blog spot light or anything and I am so freaking unbelievingly sorry Sandra!!!
   


Luke’s story is one of the most heartbreaking stories ever it just makes you feel so bad, I just want to jump in the book and hold the poor guy. This is book two in a love story but you don’t have to read one but I definitely want to after reading this one. Luke just can’t seem to catch a break the poor guy.  From the very first page you instantly fall in love with Luke as we meet him as a High Schooler just messing around with his friends. As his life moves on he is hit with one thing after another. I have read a many of books with crazy cliffhangers but nothing I repeat nothing has prepared me for a cliffhanger of this magnitude. I love that this story wasn’t all glitter and rainbows, it felt real like this was someone’s real life I was reading about and there is no way that I’ll not read number three when it comes out.  When you read books about love and romance you expect the character to have happily ever afters. Well let me just tell you this up front things don’t alwys work out the way we think they should!! Go grab your copy like now!! Have a great day and read a good book. I know I will *~~Gabby~~*




Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Luke-second-LOVE-story-2/dp/1515304868/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1446829115&sr=8-3&keywords=sandra+fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment