Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Holy mother monkey of a Perl!!!!!


OK so anyone who knows me KNOWS I freaking hate clowns with a bloody passion. Snakes and clowns are the two things in the world that get to me, they're not just fears they are full blown phobias, with panic attacks and all that jazz. So why the hell would I read a book that clearly has a killer clown on the cover that looks like he wants to rip your soul right out of your body????? Oh well that's easy its just about my favorite time of the year Halloween!!!!!!!! And the best part of Halloween is getting scared and this book did just that. It scared the living daylights outta me. For being a small little book that if it had anything else in it would have probably only taken me an hour or two to read took me like a whole day!!!! I had to keep closing my laptop and walking away saying no no oh HELL No!! And you know it wasn't even the fact that it was a clown that made it so messed up. I go back and think about it and it would be just as twisted and creepy if it was someone who escaped from a prison or mental asylum or even some random sick and twisted stranger. Wesley is not only in my opinion the next king of horror but he is an amazing writer, its not just blood and gore. There is an actual story there and  substance to each and every story that comes from that mind of his. It is absolutely an incredible and shocking read that well, leaves you begging for a sequel believe it or not. I can't wait to see what the next skin crawling, nightmare inducing book is from this killer author. Wait his not like a real killer, like the people in his books or anything . Oh you guys know what I mean!!!! It's time for the links to my goodreads and amazon, go get it!!! Have a great day and read a good book, I know I will *~~Gabby~~*




Goodreads: 


Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment